Online access:- New NHS app to book appointments, order repeat medications, view your records, for more information please go to :

Our Practice list for REGISTRATIONS is currently open, we have a female GP and one male GP. Please click on the link NEW PATIENTS above to register.

If you require help or advice when we are closed, please still ring the surgery number and you will be transferred to our Out of hours provider who will help you get the correct treatment or advice. You can also dial 111 or attend the Urgent Care Centre (prev known as Walk in Centre) on London Road.

REMEMBER A&E is not for minor ailments but for EMERGENCIES ONLY.


Training dates- TBC

When We Are Closedclosed_sign

If you or your family need urgent medical care when the surgery is closed, please phone the usual daytime surgery number and your call will be re-directed to the out-of-hours service.

You can also Dial 111, which provides a 24-hour advice and health information service.

The Nottingham City Clinical Commissioning Group is responsible for commissioning our out of hour’s service

Walk-in Centres

You can also visit the NHS Urgent Care Centre (prev known asWalk-in-Centre’s) on London Road (next to the BBC), a nurse-led drop-in service offering health advice, information and treatment of minor ailments. It is open 365 days a year from 07:00- 21:00. Telephone 0115 883 8500


Your local pharmacy can also offer you advice, and treatment if required for a range of minor ailments.  Under the 'Pharmacy First Scheme' if you are exempt from prescription charges you will be able to get the same medicines the GP would have prescribed free of charge for head lice, temperature/fever, sore throat, earache, teething pain and pain relief for toothache/Urine infections/bacterial conjunctivitis/bites & stings.  To access the service go to your local pharmacy. 

Out-of-hours services are generally busy so please think carefully before asking to see a doctor and only do so if you genuinely cannot wait until the surgery re-opens.

In a genuine emergency you should call 999. Chest pains and / or shortness of breath constitute an emergency.

Call 111 when you need medical help fast but it’s not a 999 emergencyNHS ChoicesThis site is brought to you by My Surgery Website